Original topic:

wireless charging stopped working after 6 months

(Topic created on: 4/6/21 11:56 PM)
userOMUEMiE1fp
Constellation
Options
Note20

I have a new Note 20 between 6 months and suddenly the wireless charging was stopped does anyone have an explanation or idea for a solution?

2 Replies
Mohican69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
After a recent update my Note 20 Ultra would no longer recognize my wireless charger as being compatible with fast wireless charging. I turned the phone off and restated it to the boot prompt and cleared the cache. That cleared up this issue. This was just one in a long list of things that I have grown to hate about this phone and Samsung's constantly changing things that work and not addressing things that are broken. This is definitely my last Samsung device! Hope this helps clear your issue.
cyberknight
Asteroid
Options
Note20

So where are the Samsung developers in these forums.  I've gone through multiple related topics on this issue and nothing from Samsung.  I just recently noticed this issue with the message on my phone stating my wireless charging stand is incompatible with fast wireless charging.  This previously worked on my S21 Ultra and my S9+...now it doesn't with a recent software update Samsung pushed.  No warning to their massive customer base!!!!  No list of compatible 3rd party charging pads or stands.  Totally unacceptable Samsung!!!

0 Likes