cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

wireless charging

Has anyone has any problems with wireless charging? Sometimes it start charging, after a while the light on charging pad start to flash(Samsung dual charging pad) some times 7 hours charge goes from 5% to 66%
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: wireless charging

No issue here

Highlighted
Halo

Yes.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: wireless charging

what is your issue with charging if I may ask?
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@HunterW 

Are you using a case? I know most cases should work with no issues, but I've noticed my LED Wallet case can cause some interruptions in wireless charging. Probably because it receives wireless data and power too, maybe even using the same wireless charging coil. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Astronaut

I was using the Samsung official clear case. it's not every time it has a problem. and I was charging with power off. maybe the camera bump is too thick? I'm trying out again now with no case. BTW sorry about Pens.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Thanks manSmiley Happy Well I don't think the clear case would cause any issues, I agree, maybe it's hot you place it on the charger.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1