Original topic:

won't charge on ac but will on dc

(Topic created on: 1/9/21 8:50 PM)
beefy1121
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have a Samsung Note 20 isn't even 2 month old and it is already having charging issues. Having a hell of a time with Samsung to give me my warranty they keep rejecting my warranty process. Then to top it all off the Note won't charge at all on a home charger I have done everything imaginable I've cleaned it, I've refectory reset it twice, I have tried 10 different Chargers if not more, I have literally done every single thing possible except take it in. This is ridiculous you pay this much money for a phone and it won't charge

14 Replies
KoreanTV
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Can I have it?

0 Likes
beefy1121
Astronaut
Options
Note20
lol I don't think that would go over to well, I just filed a BBB complaint so hopefully they will make it rite
0 Likes
Options
Note20
what charging setting is the phone set too? how many are selected? 1,2,3 choices? who's your carrier, bet they have a repair place you can go and get a new battery for prolly free from them and see if that's the issue so you don't have to warranty the phone. charges in your car fine though bud, right? try turning the battery settings off... this settings, or check them one by one if you want.
0 Likes
beefy1121
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I've done all that, bought phone unlocked from Samsung. I've tried everything you can think of short of rooting it. I'm almost to that point.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
settings, battery and device care, then battery, more battery settings.

clipboard_image_1610274313245_1610274313245.jpg

0 Likes
beefy1121
Astronaut
Options
Note20
it's fine, I have mine setup with fast charging on, I've been fighting with it since new update
0 Likes
Options
Note20
have you used the auto and interactive phone optimizations here on your members account? do both completely, and select yes when/if prompted after the auto scan suggestions pop up, does all 700+ plus apps 1 by 1, takes a few mins then do the interactive ones and score 100 on them all, try it then?
0 Likes
Options
Note20
oh... so car charging ok just not socket indoor charging right? have you tried to wirelessly charge or get charged up yet?
0 Likes
beefy1121
Astronaut
Options
Note20
yes it will wireless charge, but won't fast charge on cable dc either. I have literally done everything that you can think of, cleaned it, factory reset, clear cache, everything.
0 Likes