cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scooter22
Constellation

Re: Action Memo on Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After all the "Action Memo" comments on Note 7, I hope they didn't miss it on the Note 8.

I reinstalled a earlier version of S Note to my Note 7 to get them back. Action Memo is the best S Pen tools their is.

userXsGI6kQmg5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just confirmed - no action memo on the Note 8. Not sure why this was overlooked as Note users are looking to enhance productivity.

It's getting harder to justify buying the Note 8....With Note 7,  we figured a way around it, but at this price and after all the missteps, this feature should be standard with the Note 8 out of the box.

I hope Samsung is listening to it's customers because loyalty lost is not easily gained back. People will realize there are numerous options to choose from and brand loyalty only lasts so long. 

user16gAIENuwi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It will be very disappointing if they left it off again. After all the feedback they received, I was really hoping it would be included. 

userch7W0EUldD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes.. I agree...I feel lost without it on the note 8

unmighty
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I miss Action Memo... I'm not getting the Note8 until they put it back.  Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

TechisodeTV
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If it's not included, we should flood the S Note app with 1 stars until they fix it. That's what happened with the Note 7 and they said they were going to update the app... Then the Note 7 was recalled and I don't know what came of it after that :/

Davidmunyon
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

See thread re: petition via http://www.youtubetechguy.com/

Scooter22
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have my Note 8, UNBELIEVABLE 

I have pinned many notes to Home Screen like a "Action Memo".

They don't call them "Action Memo", but preformed like them.

Look into it. I believe it's there in just a different form.

I relyied on Action Memo on my Note 7.

Highlighted
userYAT0u3GrJX
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

WTH.. I just bought a note 8 and hadn't see this thread before.. I couldn't believe there was no action memos.. And at the same time also before my screen off memos were being saved to Evernote and today not even that.. I should be upgrading from note 5 to 8, but it seems I'm downgrading.. Ridiculous.. 

Noam1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

very disapointed, How dir them to take out the action memo? It's downgrade.