cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXsGI6kQmg5
Asteroid

Action Memo on Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will Action Memo be available and fully functional on Note 8?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
unmighty
Asteroid

Re: Action Memo on Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I miss Action Memo... I'm not getting the Note8 until they put it back.  Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
Uplift777
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In sure it will be... The screen off memo has up to 100 pages... 

Brooksnote8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I downloaded the old s note with action memo and it works perfectly. Just disable updates for s note as it won't work if you update it. I hope Samsung bring it back officially.
Davidmunyon
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I played with a note8 in Best Buy and didn't see snote or action memo. A Samsung Rep said it's called just "memo" now but I haven't gone back to verify if it is the same as action memo or not.  Once I do I'll return & post what I find. 

Davidmunyon
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

marketing material makes no reference to "memo or action memo" or any of the link to action functionality on note 3 through note 5. This to me & many others feel is what separated the note from say LG who also had a stylus. Doodling & drawing are fun and great but for those of us who like the productivity aspect of the note line are feeling unimportant to Samsung! I guarantee you these are the very same people who spent the extra bucks for the earlier versions. Please remember us when developing new "productivity " geared devices and give us the opportunity to at least add this to our note devices if not preinstalled.

userXsGI6kQmg5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My sentiments exactly....

userY7SVi7UFss
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Absolutely agree
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userbprEpySJxu
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Absolutely! Turn off automatic updates via Play Store and Samsung store. Then download and install. And do not update SNote. I was able to get Action Note back after about a week. I uninstalled and deleted all versions of SNote and related apks. I downloaded everything again and installed it and it's there and I am back to using it multiple times daily. I k ow I used apkmirror the first time and I can't remember where I got it all from the second time. 

userXsGI6kQmg5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks!