Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aggie1999
Asteroid

Additional Colors

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So i had the Note7, twice. Both times I had the Blue Coral and absolutley loved it.

Does anybody know when we will be able to get that color, or even something other than the business standard Black and Gray?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Additional Colors

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Aggie1999

I know that right now on the Samsung site it's just Black and Gray, but some places might have some other colors as Unlocked models. Also, after the preorder time period, some other colors might be made available.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

9 REPLIES 9
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Aggie1999

I know that right now on the Samsung site it's just Black and Gray, but some places might have some other colors as Unlocked models. Also, after the preorder time period, some other colors might be made available.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Only after sales drop off and they need another boost! Look at what they did on other phones!

Owner of every single Note on the Sprint network. Upgrading this year to the Note 10+ 512 gb and the Samsung Watch Sprint LTE. Drooling over the Book2 maybe soon!
Street50
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't understand why they didn't put out more colors upon release..... yeah they need to make sure a standard gets manufactured and the safe bet is always a black phone....  I'm kinda bored with having a black phone honestly...

But when you put out more colors it opens up a discussion about what color people are getting which I would think is a good thing.

When I got my Note 7 in pearl blue early and brought it to Verzion it got attention!  the people working hadn't yet seen it in person they were talking about how they are getting it, how they are switching their color to the pearl blue and only one said i'm getting it but i'm getting it in silver.  but you had customers also wanting to cancel their orders to get that pretty blue phone after they saw mine.

I went to AT&T to get a case (they had them out on the wall early) and once again it got A LOT of attention when they saw my phone in person...  Different colors I think brings up a healthy discussion.

I want the blue note 8 Smiley Sad but i don't wanna miss out on the "free" camera.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am so very sorry but no matter what your carrier Samsung has gone back to the Ford model "T" Mr Ford sad "We do have two colors-Would you like black or black" It was meant to be a kind joke in a time when their was no choice (true story by the way) It feels we are right back to 1908! It is 2017 some 109 year later That model T would cost you $850 Sadly as I said earlier you can see they give Asia the colors first and the 128gb that I and most want. And mid year only after our sales drop they bring A or maybe two colors over here to boost sales. It is a true sales ploy to ensure they make the absolute max out of that model year. Right after that when rumors start of the next one the prices start to drop fast! look at the S8 you can get it for $480 now and some carriers are doing $240 if you buy two of them! My S7 Edge is only worth $118 right now a year old and already worthless! his $960 Note 8 will be prob worth closer to $200 at best if it doesn't explode or this tiny battery driver people nuts charging it constantly! I bought a flagship phone I want to be able to use it on high power! im starting to get off track here sorry! I am starting to realize I have more complaints than good things to say about Samsung these days im just so very disappointed! Maybe its time I realize Samsung doesn't care about its customers and Asus Has the best customer service with great phones half the price! I might just reject the UPS driver on Tuesday!

Owner of every single Note on the Sprint network. Upgrading this year to the Note 10+ 512 gb and the Samsung Watch Sprint LTE. Drooling over the Book2 maybe soon!
Chonchi
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I talked to a Samsung rep who said At&t has the blue Note 8 even tho we dont see it on their website, he even gave me the model number to give At&t on my pre order but im not buying the note 8, after 2 note 7's and still stuck with the s7 edge installments, Samsung wont give me anything so im gonna wait for google pixel or iphone 8 plus.

Yanc92
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the model number and how would you use the model number to pre-order the blue note 8 from att? Is it even possible? Would I just have to walk into an att store? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To be very honest I do not believe what he/she was told. The only colors available in the USA are grey and black! I did extensive checking with friends in the know and calling around! I your dead set on blue and want to gamble it comes to the USA try checking in 6 to 9 months. Look at what Samsung has done to all the other models! Best of luck!

Chonchi
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I heard that too and i was thinking why would At&t have the blue and not sell it? But it was what the rep gave me, it would not be the first time a customer service rep gives the wrong info. 

Chonchi
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is what the Samsung rep gave me but like i said i have not called At&t because im not getting the note 8. You try and see, but i think it has to be by phone not sure if in store.

SM-N950UZKATT