cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Adjust Touch Sensitivity Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How do I change the sensitivity on this?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Adjust Touch Sensitivity Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently purchased a Note8 and had challenges with the screen as well,  especially after adding a screen protector. I've read and researched most responses. Changing the navigation bar in settings is not the solution.  It is specifically for the Home button. 

I found an app in Google play store called Touchscreen Repair.  I no longer want to throw my phone or return it. It is not as seamless as my Note4 but it is definitely 110% better and faster than 2 days ago. No more multiple taps on the screen anymore to open apps or on the keyboard. 

FYI - I have a Zagg Glass Curve screen protector

View solution in original post

58 REPLIES 58
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you don't know keep your mouth shut. Settings display  navigation bar  adjust. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very rude. Can say same thing politely.

RAG
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This whole discussion is just a on argument and misinformation. It's weird Samsung let's this stand.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agreed. Ever hear of tact? Sorry you had to read that type of response Rgrafton.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YES YOU CAN

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YOU apparently have magic powers! There is NOT A SCREEN SENSITIVITY BUTTON. In fact, it took about 5 minutes to type this with a zagg screen protector on because it screws up ALL of the touch, especially down the sides. You can argue about it all you want, but there IS NO SCREEN SENSITIVITY BUTTON SUCH AS ON NOTE 4 (for example). The ONE AND ONLY pressure change(able), is the HOME button.

You have a placebo effect working in samsungs favor

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe get rid of the garbage zagg protector to solve your issue, then adjust the home screen sensitivity setting just to see. Maybe?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That was a tact response, but it worked THANK YOU DUDE WOOOOOOOTTT!!! I was about to loose it. Adjusting home button sensitivity is the answer. make it light... Other words make it so.!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are rite I still am having problems to with operating my phone with a screen protector on there is no option on the Note 8 to adjust the screen sensitivity at all that I have found.