cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: After the latest update, the Samsung keyboard capitalizes every word I swipe.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to see that you are having this difficulty, @Ade D, would you mind sending me some information about your device?

* Model Number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: After the latest update, the Samsung keyboard capitalizes every word I swipe.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model: SM-J250F

Baseband: J250FXXU1AQL5

Carrier: Virgin

Fanx!

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I really appreciate you getting that information to us, @Ade D.

It seems that you have an international device, I know this was fixed with US devices. Since we don't have any of your device to test on, it is difficult for us to pin point the source of this behavior. Have you attempted to reach out to your regional support about this concern?

Has anyone else with this device found a solution to this?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Settings > General Management > Language and Input > On Screen Keyboard > Samsung Keyboard > Smart Typing > Keyboard Swipe Controls > Swipe to Type

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same thing here on my note 8. i tried all the things you tried as well, to no avail. i also saw on another site where some brilliant person said to download Gboard.  when will people realize that suggesting a new app is not a bug fix for something we were previously happy with. 

just had the same thing happen last week. yahoo mail kept logging out. many people had the problem. suggestion - download bluemail. yeah, right.