cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Android 10 for the Note8

Samsung needs to provide Android 10 to the Note 8. This was an expensive phone and to not be able to get the update? <edit> If this is the case there is a very strong chance that I will choose another manufacturer for my 5G phone.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Android 10

But that's an old phone in the cycle of phones that's pre one ui don't be a cheapskate and pony up that cash to our cell phone overlords

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm with you all the way, lay Samsung to rest for good.

Highlighted
Constellation

Sometimes they come to old devices late....but one most also factor in software ...it could drain your battery to fast ,cause overheating.....etc....

Highlighted
Constellation

Every manufacturers phone regardless of which you choose is only eligible for 2 OS updates. The note 8 already has its 2 updates oreo and pie. Time to upgrade.

Asteroid

Re: Android 10 for the Note8

All I hear are excuses, apple just updated all of there old model phones with new iOS and somehow continue to do so. Samsung should do the same!

How can a company charge so much for their products and can keep them updated for there customers who like their products and want to keep them. I don't want to buy a $1000, $1,100 $1,200 $1,300 phone and get 2 updates then have to go buy another phone for the latest features Samsung should stay on top of their products for their long term customers