cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8LQy0J8Fex
Asteroid

Android Pie or One Ui Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 8. it is currently on Android 8. I have heard there is a new update android 9 with one ui. When I go to check for update it show up to date. Can anyone help me update my Note 8. Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Android Pie or One Ui Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If update is not showing even manually, have you tried using Samsung Smart Switch on PC and check for update there and see if the update shows up. If not can you also provide what Carrier Service you have.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If update is not showing even manually, have you tried using Samsung Smart Switch on PC and check for update there and see if the update shows up. If not can you also provide what Carrier Service you have.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

user8LQy0J8Fex
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your help, it did bring up the update and updated my device. I also wanted to know will I get the next updates automatically or will have to again use Samsung Smart Switch.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Comet

Usually, Once the Update has been rolled out, gradually y...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Usually, Once the Update has been rolled out, gradually you should get notifications or should get update after checking manually. But if not you can always use Samsung Smart Switch to check for updates and also create Backup of the devices.

NBI