Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userAMVDhK6FVL
Constellation

Android Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the latest update a few weeks ago on my Note 8. When I use Google Maps and exit the app, it doesn't keep my route. If I don't have the app either open or minimized, it exists out of my route. While open, when I select the details of the notification, it gives me the option to turn on/off navigation steps but only while the app is visible. Anyone else experiencing this or know how to edit notifications for when the app isn't visible to prevent it from

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Android Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You might want to check to see if its being put to sleep go to settings then down to device care and select the battery the the 3 dots in the top corner then settings then down to sleeping apps if it's in the list remove it and try it again 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Samsung Care Ambassador

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
1 REPLY 1
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Android Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You might want to check to see if its being put to sleep go to settings then down to device care and select the battery the the 3 dots in the top corner then settings then down to sleeping apps if it's in the list remove it and try it again 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Samsung Care Ambassador

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless