cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjVFOQqDXQb
Astronaut

Annoying ads on my Note 8 Lockscreen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I forgot to say that applys to note 8 . good luck.
Tubbs
Constellation

Re: Annoying ads on my Note 8 Lockscreen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So i noticed immediately after i installed Defender, i unistalled and theyre gone.

user46X2LHQmm0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a note 8 and cannot find the 3 dots on the lock screen.  I hate to have to uninstall everything please help!!!!

userAXbCbcOoTO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What are the apps you install recently??

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try. It can show which apps are causing battery issues, viruses, malware or app crashes. 

Device maintenance > App issue report

userg4mhW18Q2y
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have similar problem and even worse. I get advert clips and night when in bed with loud sound and each time I open some application. Do not know how to stop it.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userg4mhW18Q2y

Were you able to try disabling or uninstalling some of the apps mentioned in the thread before?  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
there's an app you downloaded that's doing this. go back and start erasing apps you might think it is. pretty much trial and error till no more adds
Wicked68
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is not a Samsung problem. An app you installed installed ads. When this happen, always uninstall the last few apps that you recently installed

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Wicked68..I belive you are correct. It seems most if not all these type issues from what I am seeing are from apps in general. Apps downloaded or even carrier related. I have been ans still researching this. I'm seeing alot of issues mainly with Verizon. Anyone reading this, please chime in and tell who your carrier is please. Thanks.