Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userGwzIEeCMot
Constellation

April 2019 Update for Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot stand this new update at all.  It looked so much more professional before.  Now it looks cheap!  I  very strongly agree with everything  everyone else is complaining about as well.  One thing that wasn't mentioned though was the "always on display" had a motion detector where it came on when I got close to the phone.  Now, it will either stay on all the time or stay off.  This feature was something that was important to me that I depended on.  Another feature that was actually deleted many updates ago was where you able to send a photo from the Gallery as a shortcut to the home screen.  I really used that feature a lot and really wish you would bring it back!  I feel like we should be going forward with these updates and not backwards.  Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userGwzIEeCMot
Constellation

Re: April 2019 Update for Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for your response.  Setting the display for certain hours is a great help, but I still miss the motion detection option.  Thanks again for your time!

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung_hghoePk
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You scheduled the always on displayed on your phone that's how I did mine. 7am- 12am. My always on displayed turn off at 12am until 7a. The next morning

userGwzIEeCMot
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for your response.  Setting the display for certain hours is a great help, but I still miss the motion detection option.  Thanks again for your time!

Samsung_hghoePk
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Welcome