Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Battery dies fast after 25%

Hi everyone 

I have problem in my phone upset me soo much 

My battery charging good also its life good

But once battery decrease till it touch 25% I found every one minute 1% decrease till 0% may in 5 minutes very fast drainage

only that happens  after 25%  

I tried to charge my phone  at this point just when I charge it for two minutes battery become stable and work till zero good without problems .. please  help me .. thanks 

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Battery dies fast after 25%

sure

i tried month ago and same result 

Asteroid

Run device care in setting and check battery options

Highlighted
Asteroid

battery in device care no problem notified

Highlighted
Constellation

I usually do a couple of things before I EVER do a factory reset. Make sure first you don't have unnecessary things open that you don't need open. Click the 3 little lll at the bottom and close all windows. This is a "ease of access" to reopen apps that you have already opened. Clear them out. Next make sure you don't have unnecessary apps running in the background. (Look under apps and see what's active) I'll stop those apps. Next clear your cashe.(In settings) if THAT doesn't help...Then I'll shut down the phone wait 2mins and power it up again. I do all of these before I EVER reset to factory settings. But note... running background themes and moving themes eat up more battery and memory because it's an "Open" app.

Highlighted
Asteroid

my battery is good no problem only when it reach 25% it dies soo fast 
also i made facory reset from android boot menu not from system 

Highlighted
Asteroid

samsung note 8 SM-N950F

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

IS UNITED ARAB EMIRATES DIFFERS FROM US VERSIONS TO KEEP ME OUT OF DISCUSSIONS???

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user2QhiuGKfX9 The US and other international models are different because each region requires different components to work. At most we can we do very surface-level troubleshooting. Anything outside of that you will have to go to the correct forum for further assistance.