cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atoddrich
Constellation

Beats X won't pair with my STUPID NOTE 8!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You know my wife laughed at me when i strayed from iPhone for the Note 8 and now i agree with her, stupid move!!

I have had so much trouble trying to connect through Bluetooth with MANY devices.

I just bought a set of BeatsX bluetooth earbuds and guess what......my phone sees them but will not pair with them.

They pair with my old iPhone just fine go figure!

Samsung really needs to get with the program.

I can see myself going back to an iPhone as soon as possible.

Any suggestions????

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
atoddrich
Constellation

Re: Beats X won't pair with my STUPID NOTE 8! _______________FIXED___________ see below

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was having similar issues and while not all my devices are connecting I was able to get my Truck, my Sony headphones, and my Samsung soundbar to connect. What I did was go into the settings, selected the Apps, Then I clicked the three dots in the upper right hand corner and slected system Apps. From there I scrolled down to the Bluetooh App and I cleared the Cache and Data. After that I restarted the phone and I was able to get items to connect except for my Plantronics Bluetooth earpiece.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
userPwXvwH4yYC
Astronaut

Re: Beats X won't pair with my STUPID NOTE 8!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am totally agree with your comments on the topic. I am also facing the same problem.

Thanks!

Corporate Gifts

THE GEEK 19
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, to be fair, Beats are owned by Apple, so I don't see why Apple wouldn't restrict pairing to only Apple devices. If you want some really good earbuds, I'd suggest getting Bose. I use Bluetooth Over-The-Ear headphones from Bose, QC35, and they work perfectly with my S8+ and my friends Note 8. Try them out if you want better headphones.

atoddrich
Constellation

Re: Beats X won't pair with my STUPID NOTE 8! _______________FIXED___________ see below

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was having similar issues and while not all my devices are connecting I was able to get my Truck, my Sony headphones, and my Samsung soundbar to connect. What I did was go into the settings, selected the Apps, Then I clicked the three dots in the upper right hand corner and slected system Apps. From there I scrolled down to the Bluetooh App and I cleared the Cache and Data. After that I restarted the phone and I was able to get items to connect except for my Plantronics Bluetooth earpiece.

View solution in original post

userB4KOMYuKYp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a note8 and an S8 and my beats X headphones pairs with them seamlessly. Just open the blue tooth menu, press and hold the on off button on the headset and wait until the light flashes white(searching). Next in the blue tooth phone menu press SCAN. Under AVAILABLE DEVICES, you will see your headset, press on it and Bingo. Should take you just over 10   seconds. Easy peasy Lemon Squeezy. Note it can pair with two phones at the same time. (Guaranteed on Samsung phones)

Kenjetsu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right I agree it was easy I just got my beat x headphones in the mail. I charged them all the way up and was able to pair them right away to my note 8. Go watch a you tube video if your having this simple issue.

useruQspX0FOwD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dam, that was great. Finally something worked just as you stated. Great point instructions. 

I was actually about to go buy a pair of Bose and take the beating from the other half. Thanks for saving me 2 beatings. 1 from her & the other from the store.

Tom O NY