cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwlD4SqMGbG
Astronaut

Black Screen When Phone Unlocked

Hi, 
I Own a galaxy Note 8 I bought it in India SM-950F I have a very weird issue of my phone working perfectly fine when I restart it but as soon as the phone screen is off either automatically due to inactivity or I turn it off manually by pressing the power button it won't turn back on it just stays on black screen I can hear sounds of me touching randomly on-screen also I hear all notification but the screen remains black I have tried wiping cache I also reset everything no success.
Phone boots up in safe mode there are no apps installed phone also runs perfectly fine after a reset and If I don't turn off the screen it will continue to run perfectly fine it's just when I turn the screen off it won't go back to show the home screen until restarted again. 
Also, the always-on display works fine Iris scanner works fine it gives me a sound notification that my phone is unlocked but I can't see anything due to screen being black. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Black Screen When Phone Unlocked

Thank you so much for reaching out! 

This forum is for the support of US products and customers.

As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. 

You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Thanks! *Zell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.