cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1D7k8rKCNG
Constellation

Bluetooth Disconnecting in Car every 30 seconds after connecting Samsung Watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Note 8 with the most recent s/w update that connected to my car via Bluetooth with no issues until I got my Samsung watch (42mm) 2 weeks ago. I noticed when connected to the car, the car screen kept say refreshing, then I noticed the icon to my phone kept disapearing. Noticed the icon would disapear the come back (reconnect) every 30 secs. This was only effecting my android as the iOS phones were working fine. Attempted to troubleshoot with all the suggestions here in the Community but nothing worked. Turned off my watch and it was still happening, it was not until I did an "Unpair" from my phone to the watch is when things went back to normal. Now I know 2 items can be connected to my phone via bluetooth at once. So please provide a fix as I do not want to have to unpair my watch everytime I get in my car.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user1D7k8rKCNG
Constellation

Re: Bluetooth Disconnecting in Car every 30 seconds after connecting Samsung Watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cleared the cache on my whike in boot mode and it seemed to work. Was connected to my car and watch on the way to work and bluetooth was not disconnecting every 30 seconds. 

2 REPLIES 2
JojNo
Astronaut

Re: Bluetooth Disconnecting in Car every 30 seconds after connecting Samsung Watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is happening with my car too. The dealer is saying its because of the last Samsung update.

user1D7k8rKCNG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cleared the cache on my whike in boot mode and it seemed to work. Was connected to my car and watch on the way to work and bluetooth was not disconnecting every 30 seconds.