cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userylOw8dY2QZ
Constellation

Bluetooth problem on Note8?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just get the Note8 2 days ago and trying to connect into my Soul™ SX31BK X-TRA Performance Bluetooth 4.0. But it seems that my Note8 can't find my device. So i tried to connect onto my others bluetooth headphones like Sony, Beats and Jabra. Non seems to be working correctly. So may i ask, is the Note8 has the bluetooth problem? Should i get a replacement from my local store for my phone? I need some answers please. Thank you. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bluetooth problem on Note8?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just search in this forumn for bluetooth. There are many threads to help you with most those devices. Most the time you just need to clear your blutooth speaker or earbuds by pressing and holding down the power button for like 10 seconds or the play and volume up button at same time and hold down for 10 seconds. Or it may be play and volume down button..I forget. Either way, try different combos on those devices and they will pair.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just search in this forumn for bluetooth. There are many threads to help you with most those devices. Most the time you just need to clear your blutooth speaker or earbuds by pressing and holding down the power button for like 10 seconds or the play and volume up button at same time and hold down for 10 seconds. Or it may be play and volume down button..I forget. Either way, try different combos on those devices and they will pair.

View solution in original post

userylOw8dY2QZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks! I just need to hold the power button on my bluetooth headphone and it paired~

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No prob. Good to hear. Same with all bluetooth devices and your vehicle if you have issues, sometimes the pairing is different or sometimes you have to clear/reset the item your trying to connect to. Glad you got your headphones up and going. Great job👍