cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userSiFPFOiFFO
Constellation

Bluetooth " Car Media Audio plays Automatically "

Hi dears, 

I'm facing a problem which is once I connect my phone to the bluetooth of my car, is playing the last media on my phone on the speaker of the car automatically, 

I tried may ways to solve it , but I did not get it, 

Can  any one plz help me on this issue?!

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth " Car Media Audio plays Automatically "

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

userSiFPFOiFFO
Constellation

Yes I tried,  but it's not solved.

Please check the attached screenshot for the massage which came after first connection done after I wiped the cache Screenshot_20190707-215259_Package installer.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does this issue only occur with just your car or all Bluetooth devices?

Samsung Care Ambassador

My Apple laptop does a similar thing. It can be annoying. I'm sure that somebody thought this was helpful for the user.

The site https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-disable-bluetooth-automatic-playback-on-any-android-phone/ offers some possible solutions for you.

OxygenLess
Astronaut

This is how car pairing usually works. There really isnt...

This is how car pairing usually works. There really isnt a way to not have it happen unless you unpair your phone. I dont mean to sound sarcastic here, but honestly just press the "play" button on your steering when or center console to turn the media back off. It operates the same as if you had it connected to radio, it autoplays whatever media device is connected to the car since its paired. Switch your car audio to radio or something else and it will not play it automatically anymore