cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Bluetooth.

My Samsung  Galaxy Note 8 will not connect to my Chevy Malibu Bluetooth anymore. It says device is not found. 
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Bluetooth.

have u deleted the chevy from the bluetooth list on ur phone restart ur phone N make sure the radio on the car has been turned off 4 @ least 30 seconds or more N start all over letting the 2 search 4 ea other
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Bluetooth.

that work thanks
Highlighted
Comet

its because its a chevy...the "sister company" to Ford. and since when did ANYTHING EVER decently work in a Ford or a Chevy?
Honestly its like stated above. turn off Bluetooth on phone and car. wait like 30sec and put car bluetooth into pairing mode, then open bluetooth on phone and look for it. the note 8 may have an older bluetooth stack which may not connect to the bluetooth version your car has (especially if its a much newer model)
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Zero_83 wrote:
its because its a chevy...the "sister company" to Ford. ...

Better brush up on your auto manufacturers. Chevy is certainly not a "sister company" to Ford. Chevy is part of GM but Ford is, well ... Ford. 

Highlighted
Comet

they are referred to that because they are companies that make what are called twinned vehicles. when one makes a model...the "sister" then needs to have one of her own too.
Highlighted
Comet

Twinned vehicles are built on the same chassis and share most of their under-hood and interior components, but often have different sheet metal, amenities and interior design
Highlighted
Comet

I know my cars bro. I'm older than you may think.