cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjBcqwuNtvB
Asteroid

Re: Broken S-Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Not sure why, but I can't send you a private message with my phone details.

userh6mZz28C6x
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The whole Spen is really weak...I switched from Note 8 to Note 9 with an assumption that atleast the hardware flaws will be fixed. 

Its was a true dissappointment for me as well. I mostly use Spen to take notes in meetings. Back from leave to office after 30 days this morning, the stick just snapped in my hand when I was scribbling on the screen. Surprisingly, it not only broke, I could see black slim wires popping out ,the yellow plastic is hand bendable with almost no pressure. 

Along with the charging socket, the spen spring is still an on going issue.. I have no idea why only the area under samsung is meant to be weak, the whole pen seems weaker than a bamboo stick. Surely a big NO,specially to the note series which I thought was a good replacement to blackberry and other business devices. Another unsatisfied customer Samsung (I really dont understand why am I still using the N8000UHD series).

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userh6mZz28C6x, Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance with your SPen concerns.

Can you please send us a private message here with the below information? http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

(15) Digit IMEI Number:
Model Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user4CJjM4lbNh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine broke Sunday pass , writing notes. but here's where I have my problem it broke in a section that I don't touch or use, except to take it out of the phone and put it back in... And that's the top clicker part...

Highlighted
usercTTBjAyiBv
Constellation
my s pen broke with normal use. ive called Samsung only to be told "we're sorry it broke but we're not going to do anything about it. we only replace it if it stops working with your screen." this is crazy. it's obviously a design flaw. i was sliding the pen a cross the screen just add I have before and it broke. im so disappointed. i intentionally waited for the note 8 because i love using a stylus. i guess horrible customer services is how they say thank you. i guess in the grand scheme of things this really doesn't matter...after all...they sell millions of phones...a few unhappy customers is expected.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: s pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usercTTBjAyiBv, Hello. Can you please send me a direct private message with the below information here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

(15) Digit IMEI Number:
Model Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: s pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usercTTBjAyiBv Thanks for reaching out to us for assistance. To further assist you with your concerns, Can you provide your model number and IMEI in a private message here?

Klininlib
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same happened today. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and then I see that the part with the Samsung text across it was cleanly broken off. I noticed this is a popular issue and I should just add to the discussion.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCxyh2Rhhw5 Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

user07mCvjoTeV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happend to my note 9 pen. It broke from under the silver top. Also tip of the pen on my galaxy book 10.6 is loose. I am disappointed. They have at least fix it since I am a long time customer.