cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAK8qFnxzdt
Asteroid

Re: Calendar all day event not syncing properly

I have emailed this string of comments to 365 help. 

userHqnW5ZNDKx
Constellation

Ditto.

Couple days ago ALL my cal events were duplicated on Phone, but one massively annoying day earlier. Deleted them all, and that deleted them from server and left the "good" items on the phone. 

Deleted account off phone, cleared cache/storage for Calendar app, and resynced. Syncs ok.

• Rackspace Hosted Ex. Events made in Windows 10 client / Outlook sync properly, and are created on Samsung Calendar one day earlier.
  • Regular events created on phone sync properly. 
  • All day events created on phone do not sync at all
user3OY7DCc4kt
Asteroid

Slight nuance I notice...my recurring all-day items sync fine, but all of the single-event all-day items are one day early on my S8 (TMO-US). I use Office365 and Outlook 2016 client...and see that in both of those interfaces all is fine, only on my S8 does the problem present. I also concur with prior messages that this likely started with the recent email app update...haven't yet tried removing it to see what happens.

userKYsJKnuzi9
Constellation

If this is an Outlook 365 issue, is there a Microsoft forum for this?

DoctorDave
Asteroid

It's not. It's an issue with the Samsung email app.  If I install third-party calendar apps, they sync flawlessly.  The problem doesn't happen on other platforms. It is for sure a Samsung app issue.

Samsung_JjdxjkX
Astronaut

Check out the following google forum post. https://suppor...

Check out the following google forum post. https://support.google.com/calendar/thread/10005798?hl=en

Several had success uninstalling the samsung email updates to solve the problem.

useryAJrmRx6NQ
Astronaut

Huge problem. Verizon, Galaxy S9.  How do I go back a version on the calendar since that seems to be a common theme.

user3OY7DCc4kt
Asteroid

Hello -- please scroll up and read...some have reported that removing the recent Samsung Email app update to cure the issue, not anything regarding the version of the Calendar app. If you wish to try, you do so via Settings > Apps > Email > (3 dots menu, top right) > Uninstall Updates. I myself have not attempted this, and can therefore not vouch for it's ability to cure the issue.

Good luck!

Highlighted
usergUGN5CAiKI
Asteroid

I see this marked as solved but Samsung still needs to fix the bug.  Hope this solution worked for some but unfortunately I can not uninstall the update at when I do so it says" uninstalling updates was unsuceesful.  Please fix Samsung

usermElUJLi7XQ
Constellation

I can not uninstall updates to mail app also. If I uninstall the mail app, I have serious problems how to add outlook account. Not sure what is happening, but this is terrible! My business in dependant on calendar! FIX IT!!!!