cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DoctorDave
Asteroid

Re: Calendar all day event not syncing properly

I agree. Not fixed, and I too am unable to remove the update(s).  I get the same error.

As a work-around, I installed Microsoft Outlook.  You can put a "direct to calendar" shortcut on your home screen.  It even shows the calendar entry (tag) color codes, and there's no full-day sync issue.  Not ideal, but a good temporary solution until someone can convince Samsung that this is their app having issues.

So, how do we report a bug to Samsung?  Anyone?

userOFM3vnY0hd
Constellation

I know this is marked as Solved but the workaround to disable updates is not a viable solution since we're stripping any new security updates for the Email application.  Please treat this as an urgent fix since a lot of users are encountering the same issue with calendar sync.

userZCFoZVNwob
Constellation

Anyone else still having this problem?  I'm having it even with single day calendar additions in Outlook.  Tried several of the suggested solutions to no avail.

Any help appreciated.

userwOoHOfODK1
Constellation

I am having the same issue on my Note 8, Office 365, Verizon.  Is there any way of telling whether or not Samsung is aware of and working on a fix for this issue?

Samsung_JjdxjkX
Astronaut

Samsung has acknowledged the problem. See attached screen...

Samsung has acknowledged the problem. See attached screenshot. Waiting for official release of next version.

Samsung_JjdxjkX
Astronaut

Previous post didn't attach image. Trying again.

Previous post didn't attach image. Trying again.

Samsung_JjdxjkX
Astronaut

So... that's not working either. Anyway, I received the f...

So... that's not working either. Anyway, I received the following email from Samsung on 7/22:

Dear Customer,

We will prepare a fixed version asap. (official & beta version in Google play store)

If you share us your “Google account”, we will add it to the beta list of the Google play store.

If you install the beta version(6.0.04.xx), you can use a new version that is fixed some problem.

please share it with email(b2b.sec@samsung.com)

Thank you,

Samsung Email

Highlighted
userAK8qFnxzdt
Asteroid

Here's what Samsung said today, 7/25/19. Basically there is no fix and they are still working on it.  See attached. Samsung help.pngSamsung help2.png

Samsung_JjdxjkX
Astronaut

Apparently attachments don't work here (another Samsung b...

Apparently attachments don't work here (another Samsung bug?) as I can't see the previous posters attachment nor mine.

userMpzEmbgU5x
Astronaut

I am having same issue with Galaxy S9, Verizon, and Miscrosoft Exchange.