cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userMpzEmbgU5x
Astronaut

Re: Calendar all day event not syncing properly

Also, your images are showing up about Samsung acknowledging the problem but having no fix as of yet.  I wasn't able to respond directly to the posts with the images to let you know it was there, so hopefully this shows up in an appropriate place to be in the correct context.

Highlighted
userLLPs3vVV7G
Constellation

Same issue here with Samsung S9 on ATT. Started within the last week. Help? Tried removing account and attempted to uninstall app, nothing is working.

userWYgsLjTvV6
Astronaut

I am experiencing this issue with a Galaxy S10 Plus on AT&T. Incredibly frustrating because I can't trust my calendar. Events I've created are jumping back a day, and no all-day events that I create via my galaxy through Exchange appear on my Exchange calendar (though they do appear on my phone as if all is well). Please fix ASAP!

usergUGN5CAiKI
Asteroid

4 weeks have passed an an update to email went out today.  Unfortunately I guess a corporate business calendar showing the wrong dates for appointments is not a big enough issue to get fixed?  And I hear new phones have the same issue? Well I am up for a new phone in January and wanted a Note 10 but if the Calendar does not work I guess I just got to find another phone and email app that the calendar works.  MS Calendar currently works and they keep making improvements but not nearly as nice as the Samsung interface but if it does not work?! Then what good is it? Common Samsung get your act together!

user3OY7DCc4kt
Asteroid

As far as I can tell, the Samsung app updates received earlier this week have resolved this issue. I simultaneously received updates for both the Calendar (10.5.05.1) and Email (6.0.04.6) apps, so I cannot tell which actually contained the fix. But I was previously able to reliably re-create the issue, and now cannot...so my conclusion is that the most recent app update(s) contain the needed fix.

MisplacedDragon
Astronaut

This does appear to be fixed in the latest version. Just an FYI, Samsung Calendar is installed as part of Samsung Email, it won't show up as a separate app in the stores.

Email v 6.0.04.06 DOES contain the fix, currently available on the Galaxy Store. Samsung stated in an email to me that they'll be releasing the new version on the Play store on the 19th.

Just be aware, it does NOT fix existing calendar events. New events, and edited events, WILL show up correctly. So if you have a lot of all-day events, you may want to remove the affected account from your phone and re-add it. Otherwise doing anything to modify existing events (moving them, adding a note, etc) appears to update the affected entry on the phone calendar

user3OY7DCc4kt
Asteroid

Interesting...my brain is insisting on telling me that I saw two separate app updates in the Galaxy Store, one for each. Of course, I've yet to find any sort of audit trail from that store, and so cannot be certain. Regardless, the fix seems to be in place.

Cheers!