cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usergSfalNvANL
Constellation

Re: Calendar all day event not syncing properly

I'm have the same issue with my Galaxy S8 with Verizon. I have contacted OT support at work and their only suggestion is to uninstall the app and reinstall it. That did nothing. I have cleared the cache. Nothing. It was working fine until I noticed last week the All Day events were on the wrong day. I can see others are as frustrated as me!

userIWwrea7eBR
Constellation

Same on a galaxy s10. I seem to remember getting a system update just before this happened, but could be wrong. 

userq5o3u8iqTD
Constellation

I have the same problem, which started last week.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 on AT&T.

usermOAMamdesF
Astronaut

This is happending to me too. I have Note 8 and Verizon. I was on the line with level 2 tech support with Verizon. She had no clue. I went through the angonizing process of setting the phone to factory settings, essentially to wipe out a possible corrupt file. Nope. After resetting, the same problem exists.

Hey Samsung...Please get this fixed.

Samsung_HU9Tk3M
Astronaut

What

What

usermElUJLi7XQ
Asteroid

Same here, S10plus, all days event DO NOT sync with outlook. Worked before for years. What is happening???

tried everything, no luck.

user1uoJe0x1N1
Constellation

The same thing is happening with my Galaxy S8 plus.  I just noticed this yesterday but I am not sure when it started. 

When a full day event (one day or spanning multiple days) is initiated from my computer and then synced to my phone the entire event is pushed one day before.

When a full day event is iniiated from my phone it appears fine on my computer. (Microsoft exchange)

user4AUnZhPzDa
Astronaut

I'm having the same problem with my note 9 on Verizon.  Just noticed this today.  This appears to be specific to Microsft 365 accoutns only.  Did a test through my google calendar with an all day event and it shows on the correct day.  Office 365 however pushes any all days events a day earlier.  Can we get a fix on this soon?  

Camp Samp
Asteroid

Having the same issue for Office 365 account on Galaxy Note 8 via Verizon where all day events are shifted back one day. Just started after the recent update to the email app. DON'T UPDATE to anyone watching or you'll have issues!! Please fix this ASAP as we are professionals that depend on our phones to organize our day. This is critical to many people's daily routines. Hope you are watching Samsung! 

itz_richard93
Asteroid

Same problem on Note 8 Verizon. Pushes event start time t...

Same problem on Note 8 Verizon. Pushes event start time to prior day at 8:00 PM. To determine if this was Microsoft or Samsung or Google's fault, I exported my outlook calendar from Outlook 2016 on my desktop to a .CSV file. Sure enough, the exported CSV shows 8:00 PM the day before as the start time. This appears to be Microsoft's issue.