cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaronroman951
Asteroid

Re: Camera not saving pictures

Been there done that, I own two note 8's and they both do the same, I actually factory rated both of them, and it does not fix the problem!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Test your phone in Safe Mode to see if the issue occurs. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/ I also own a Note8 and have not had any problems with the camera or Gallery.

aaronroman951
Asteroid

Yeah,  I've tried safe mode, soft reset, hard reset and clearing data, wiping cache, and factory reset, none of that fixes the problem, I also own another note 8 which is experiencing the same problem ive even changed storage location, even swapped sd card, nothing works. There are also plenty of reviews based on the gallery app with users facing the same problem

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

There are no additional troubleshooting steps available. The next step would be to have the phone serviced. You can either take the phone to uBreakiFix or I can set up a ticket for you to ship the phone in. If you would like for me to set up a service ticket, please send a private message with the following:

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Full model code:

IMEI number:

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If troubleshooting does not correct the issue, repairs are recommended. You can send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userutHVDZC5BH
Asteroid

Same problem here. I usually use quick launch to open the...

Same problem here. I usually use quick launch to open the camera to take pictures. Sometimes the photos are not saved in the Gallery, sometimes they are. This began happening after the last OS update. I did a factory reset, cleared cache, etc. There is an issue with Android 9, One UI and the Note 8.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Same problem here. I usually use quick launch to open the...

Hey there @userutHVDZC5BH,

Can you provide your model number and IMEI in a private message here

userutHVDZC5BH
Asteroid

Sure, if I can figure out how to send it privately. The m...

Sure, if I can figure out how to send it privately.

The model is SM-N950U.

The IMEI can be provided later in privacy.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sure, if I can figure out how to send it privately. The m...

@userutHVDZC5BH Not a problem. Click on this here to send me a private message. --> http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Have you tried testing your device in safe mode to see if the same symptoms still appear?

user7xgiqIIkMR
Constellation

I am having the same  problem.   I have cleared the cache/data and tried the Safe Mode and nothing.  It didn't start until this last update. I have vacation photos that did not capture.  Samsung please fix.