cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Can’t access Samsung cloud gallery via web log in

Can’t access means can’t download pictures via log in, Now i am a iphone userCan’t access means can’t download pictures via log in, Now i am a iphone user

Want to download my old Gallery to my PC but I can't it is not allowing me? Anyone help

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can’t access Samsung cloud gallery via web log in

Thank you for reaching out. After further research, there is announcement across the top of the Samsung cloud website. The announcement states Samsung Cloud web is limited right now. Please click on learn more.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

When this limitation be removed? Or i can't access it on web forever,

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. Samsung cloud is currently down for maintenance at this time, I would recommend trying back at a later time, The Cloud team are working to restore full service as soon as possible.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Are there any more updates? Surely this issue can't take over three weeks to resolve. 

I got an email saying my documents are scheduled for deletion and I want to access them before that happens. 

I'm using Chrome on a MacBook if that makes any difference. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes, 3 weeks is a long time especially while receiving email threats that data will be deleted. Please respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there! I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Cloud Team, they can be reached at: (855) 795-0509