Am really frustrated with this phone. Never had this many issues with all my smart phones combined. I've received calls and there's no option to answer them. No incoming call screen. Nothing but the background screen. No appearance that a call is coming in. It's beyond frustrating. Also unable to dismiss alarm in lock screen. Also screen is frequently unresponsive. Tap tap tap tap and still nothing. Get it together Samsung!
I am experiencing the same issue about answering the incoming calls. How about keeping things simple. Perhaps you don't have to answer your phones because someone else does. Give us back what we consider normal functionality. Thanking you in advance. Go back to the drawing board and see what really works before you let your mind come up with ideas that hamper our experience... if it's not broke leave it alone...
Hey guys! I would recommend wiping the cache partition of your devices.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Ok I figured it out after getting so frustrated
I use to be able to tap the green phone now, Suprise! I have to slide the green reciver up.
So simple. Samsung why didnt you warn us?