cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCiAp77xowQ
Asteroid

Cant change lock screen!!!

Cannot change lockscreen because device wont verify it's me via email.

Deleted first samsung account, now created a new one through and it says verified  via email when I click the specified link, but when I go back to the page it says it cant verify me!!!

I'm so frustrated!! I'm about to chuck my phone out the window as I've been trying everything for weeks.

And admin said to hold a bunch of buttons once, but I dont have a physical home button so how does that even work???

7 REPLIES 7
userCiAp77xowQ
Asteroid

Re: Cant change lock screen!!!

Screenshot_20190907-082329_Samsung Experience Service.jpgClicked email link... and boom. Says I'm good

Screenshot_20190907-082354_Samsung Experience Service.jpg"Couldn't complete verification. Try again"

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to our accounts team directly at (855) 795-0509.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. Are you hitting the verify with e-mail or the Send password setup email and go to my inbox when you are experiencing these symptoms?

userCiAp77xowQ
Asteroid

@SamsungAdam 

Verify with email

I also cleared my cache partition on phone reboot as that had been previously suggested though I'm still on the same loop.

Previously I had a samsung account and verified both via password and email link and neither method worked either

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userCiAp77xowQ what happens if you try to click on Send password setup email and go to my inbox?

userCiAp77xowQ
Asteroid

@SamsungAdam 

It sent an email and I set up a password. Now instead of verifying via email it wants me to verify via password.

But still after entering password just goes back to this screen.

Every time I try to click lock screen type it wants me to verify my identity and thus the loop never ends.

Screenshot_20190907-133702_Settings.jpg

Samsung_YUcIMQ3
Astronaut

Try to reset ur phone

Try to reset ur phone