cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thmsjhnsn
Constellation

Chat Features

When will I get RCS on Samsung Messages app?

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Chat Features

We are unable to speculate about the future release of products, updates or services. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_a8HWpNM
Astronaut

You should be able to get it already. I was able to get it on my Note 10+. From some articles I have read, RCS should be available to all phones.

thmsjhnsn
Constellation

I have a Note 8 on a Verizon phone. I can get RCS on Google Messages app but not on my Samsung Messages app. I'm hoping it'll be arriving soon.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Samsung has the RCS baked into the software. However, it is up to the carriers when to use this feature n the Messages app or not. I believe Verizon uses a form of it in their Messages + app. For a universal experience, until the carriers start allowing the feature would be to use Android Messages.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

I have it with T-Mobile

Samsung_4xV2k53
Astronaut

It's right and I have with T-mobile too 👍