cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Correct Charging Cable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My cables that came with my Note 8 are finally starting to wear out. I need two replacements, but am not sure what to look for (amperage/voltage/wattage) to ensure they allow the phone to fast charge. I looked at Amazon and Samsung apparently doesn't sale OEM cables there, so I looked at the Samsung web site, and don't see any there, either. 

I need a six foot, a 2 foot, and a 1 foot cable if they come in that size. 

What should I look for, and where would be the best place to buy these? 

Thanks! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Correct Charging Cable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to Lowe's and get the dewalt charge cord its heavy duty. Ive been using it 4 months now and love it. I got both the 6ft and 10

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can contact J&J Parts International at 800-627-4368 or visit their website at https://www.samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looks like  a good site. However, they want my model number and model code. I got the model number off the back of the phone, but there is no model code on the back of the phone, which is where their site says it's located. 

Oh well...I'll look elsewhere. :-) 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to Lowe's and get the dewalt charge cord its heavy duty. Ive been using it 4 months now and love it. I got both the 6ft and 10

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can locate a new charging cable for purchase at https://www.samsung.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope. As my OP says, "... I looked at the Samsung web site, and don't see any there...".