cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Ear speaker not working

Whenever I am on the phone I have to have them on speakerphone or i can hardly hear them been going on for little over a month. Any suggestions?

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Ear speaker not working

Same issue on my note 10+ at times

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Is this happening on all calls or just with certain contacts?

Highlighted
Astronaut

All calls in coming and outgoing

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you able to test a call while your device is in safe mode? Are you using the stock calling application?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I can't hear callers at all through the ear speaker, I have to put the caller on speaker to have a conversation.  They can hear me but I can't hear them. I've gone through troubleshooting with Verizon including using safe mode and factory reset.  Nothing has resolved this issue. Please help, I only had my new phone for 2 weeks when this started.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

My phone is actually a Note 9 but I seem to be having a similar issue as the Note 8 with the ear speaker not working.  Model SMN960UZSFV

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Was this device purchased in the U.S.?

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, I purchased the phone at Best Buy through Verizon