cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spizz
Astronaut

Find my mobile

Who else is having trouble setting up the find my mobile on note 8 it saying that my device is not supported but i dont know why it would not be supported when its a product by samsung anyone got any suggestions

4 REPLIES 4
Neutron Star

Re: Find my mobile

@Spizz wrote:

Who else is having trouble setting up the find my mobile on note 8 it saying that my device is not supported but i dont know why it would not be supported when its a product by samsung anyone got any suggestions

I found this thread, which is few months old, but it might some how help you.

They suggest you can use Google's version of find my phone.  I used it myself and it is pretty good too

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S8/Find-my-mobile-is-missing/m-p/579388#M31278

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

djonix3313
Constellation

SM-950U

N950USQU6DSH3

On Verizon

I bought it from Best Buy as unlocked but it shows Verizon logo upon start up, so I didn't know what that was about either but was told that Verizon disabled the Samsung version for its conflict with the service providers own GPS software. Is that even true, and how did they convert my unlocked, unbranded device? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to Verizon directly to clarify.