cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

GPS Signal Issues

So recently within the last month, I've had substantial issues with using Google maps. My GPS signal drops or is constantly attempting to connect. I keep the minimum amount of apps and religiously clean and reset my phone weekly. I've read online that since the last security patch, this issue is prevalent. Outside of that, my phone never has had any issues like this. Its pretty annoying having to spend 5 min to constantly reconnect GPS signal. Has anyone experienced similar issues recently?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: GPS Signal Issues

Having the same issue...tons of users on the Note 8 subreddit  are reporting issues as well.  Only fix seems to be turning location services off an on, which is a problem if you are driving.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the same issue and nothing I have found on any forum has fixed it. This is an annoying instance when I'm driving and my GPS is lost and i need to refresh my driving directions.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same issue as well that has lasted months for me. No fixes mentioned in other forums seem to work 

permanently. Of course I am out of warranty. Samsung seems to have done something to effect many US users no matter the carrier. I am on AT&T but I have talked to Verizon users and they have the same issue. This looks to be originated from Samsung. What can we all do to get this fixed?