cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Punisher419
Asteroid

Galaxy Note 8 Sprint with T-Mobile carrier...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 from Sprint but I have installed the software version N950USQU3BRA9 which is from T-Mobile Android 7.1.1 and unlocked but I can not update to Android 8. I would like to know if it is possible to go back to a software version of Sprint and unlocked to be able to upgrade to Android 8.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Punisher419
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Note 8 Sprint with T-Mobile carrier...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found the solution thanks for everything.

6 REPLIES 6
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

u have to install the sprint note 8 software then request carrier to unlock it for u

Punisher419
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just tried to install the latest version of Sprint's Android 8 and the ODIN gave me an error. You know if I should try the first version of Sprint's Android 8 and then update it only via OTA

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

unfortunately i dont. that is y i dont mess with odin and unofficial software files floating around internet. u might wanna take it to ubreakifix though.

for future reference, if u want to use tmo service on sprint phone, u need to get the unlock code from sprint first. so u dont have to flash the phone by urself with random files.

Punisher419
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbcMKA9DSlI wrote:

unfortunately i dont. that is y i dont mess with odin and unofficial software files floating around internet. u might wanna take it to ubreakifix though.

for future reference, if u want to use tmo service on sprint phone, u need to get the unlock code from sprint first. so u dont have to flash the phone by urself with random files.

that I want to do but I already bought the cell phone like this with this software version and what I want is to return it to the original version of Android 7.1.1 to update it via OTA to Android 8

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

oh... u bought from someone else.... take it to ubreakifix then they will be able to flash it to the original software but then u will lose everything so back up before. also u will lose the unlock capability. u will have to call sprint for the unlock code to use tmo service again.

Punisher419
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found the solution thanks for everything.