cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeremy M
Constellation

Galaxy note 8 front facing camera glitch

I've noticed a weird glitch in my front camera where a second window with distorted colors appear on top of the frame is it a software or hardware issue? 

53 REPLIES 53
Red Giant

Re: Galaxy note 8 front facing camera glitch

Good morning @Jeremy M

That sounds rather inconvenient, I am sorry to hear about that. Would it be possible to get a screenshot, or failing that, a picture of the screen as it happens? Has anyone else encountered this?

Ken 1229
Constellation

Also have issue with front camera and been reading about others having same problem. Call Samsung and they had me go thru all these troubleshooting steps and none worked

Red Giant

@useruMdmTOrzIs

Could you please go into further detail about all the troubleshooting steps you took over the phone, for the sake of our community users?

Highlighted
Ken 1229
Constellation

First they tried just a regular restart, then checked if phone was up to date, then had me force stop camera app and clear cache, then a reboot in safe mode, then had me wipe cache partition and last was a hard reset. None has worked

Red Giant

@Ken 1229

I see, thank you for sharing that. If you like, you can reach out to one of our moderators here, myself included, to start a repair request ticket. Additionally, you can contact us through our 1800 726 7864 phone number, or the Samsung + application on your phone.

userZVUHNsMeRr
Constellation

I have thus same issue how can I get this fixed it just happened out the blue.. I called tmobile and they troubleshoot it but none of that worked.. Any suggestion 

Red Giant

Good evening @userZVUHNsMeRr

What steps did you take with T mobile?

userZVUHNsMeRr
Constellation

Everything including a master reset and the camera still don't work

Red Giant

@userZVUHNsMeRr

Then I  would reach out and get that phone repaired. You can contact us by calling 1 800 726 7864, or by reaching us on the Samsung+ application. If you send one of our moderators a private message, we can also get you started on that process. I would also check to see if there are any walk in repair facilities near your location, by looking here.