cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy note 8 front facing camera glitch

@userhxxzvF0gaS Have you tried force stopping the camera app, and clearing the cache and data?

Highlighted
userfkYQw2e5X0
Constellation

Software.

usern2yfFm9PEv
Astronaut

I have also begun having these issues. I cleared the cache on my camera this weekend after being prompted to do so by the Samsung health checkup app to aid storage concerns. (I have no concerns- there is more than double the space left empty than I am currently using.) The next time I used the front facing camera it had these lines which resemble an mp3 sound line across the top fifth of the screen. 

Did anyone get a resolution?

I tried clearing the cache again. I force stopped the camera app, tried other apps that also use the front camera, and even did a hard reset. None of these trouble shooting steps solved the issue.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If the issue is occurring in all apps, service would be recommended. I would be happy to see what options are available. Will you please send a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of the phone? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

usertCaesXSGcz
Astronaut

This might sound irresponsible but this happened to me today, right after I dropped my phone. Came here to find a solution but since most said the troubleshooting techniques didn't work I skipped those steps and decided to bang my phone against my desk instead and that did the trick XD Just be careful, don't put your whole body into it, just go for a fairly assertive bang or two and see if it works-- worth a shot imo just try not to break your screen lol