cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

How 2 mirror/cast 2 TV w-Note8?

RE: Galaxy Note 8.Sometimes there's a symbol near the heart along the top in Photo Gallery, then connecting is easy. Other times it's not there, like now & I can't figure out how to do it. Nothing I try works.

Help please this is driving me nuts as my Mom can only see pics when shown on TV screen.

Does this have something to do with updates? Seem to remember 1 recently?

Would like to know how to get that icon back and Keep it there so I can easily use.

FYI- Once Im mirroring to TV in Photo Gallery, i can go anywhere, and everything that's on my phone screen will show on TV too if that info is of use. Ex: If I get notice & go check out a Facebook post or email, etc. Then that shows up on TV. Not complaining about that. I just don't know if I'm using correct terminology re cast or mirror & wanted to be clear on what I want to work.

Thanks in advance for your help. This is my 1st smartphone & the older I get the more mystifying new tech gets.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How 2 mirror/cast 2 TV w-Note8?

This article may offer some more help. https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-214324/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.