cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OptimusGalaxy7
Constellation

How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Flickering Issue?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My galaxy note 8 is about 5 months out the box. I didn't have any problems back then. Recently Ive been noticing that the screen starts to flicker. There is no damage to the phone so far. Im believing it  is the sensor fault. Because when the lights are off the screen starts flickering. Another point worth mentioning is that when i use any screen filter(e.g. blue light filter, not the built in one) problem seems to be fixed.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TheGeniii
Asteroid

Re: How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Flickering Issue?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried:

Safe Mode: Taking your Note 8 in Safe Mode lets you identify faulty apps if any. If you find your screen working in perfect condition without flickering in this mode then it an app that is the culprit.

OR

Wipe Cache Partition: Caches could also be a cause of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 screen problem. You can boot your phone in Recovery Mode and then proceed to wipe the cache partition that is stored in the cache directory.

How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Flickering Issue << Got the suggestions from there. Just try them and see if they rectify the issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@OptimusGalaxy7: Does this occur if you boot the device into Safe Mode? 

TheGeniii
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried:

Safe Mode: Taking your Note 8 in Safe Mode lets you identify faulty apps if any. If you find your screen working in perfect condition without flickering in this mode then it an app that is the culprit.

OR

Wipe Cache Partition: Caches could also be a cause of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 screen problem. You can boot your phone in Recovery Mode and then proceed to wipe the cache partition that is stored in the cache directory.

How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Flickering Issue << Got the suggestions from there. Just try them and see if they rectify the issue.

user21XdqydCXi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Cotisha Blake