Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usert1W7UNy1a6
Cosmic Ray

How do you hide apps note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung SM-G950U

I have apps in my Secure Folder.  Works well.  My problem is I can't find how to REALLY protect those apps.

If I hide an app in the Apps folder, it disappears from Secure Folder.  That, IMO, isn't really 'ihiding' an app.  How do I hide the app and still access it ONLY from Secure Folder?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: How do you hide apps note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry, @usert1W7UNy1a6, this is not a feature that is supported by the Secure Folder feature at this moment. Sorry about any confusion, but any actions that are taken within the app when launched from the Secure Folder should stay contained.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
usert1W7UNy1a6
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any ideas where I can get an answer?

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry, @usert1W7UNy1a6, this is not a feature that is supported by the Secure Folder feature at this moment. Sorry about any confusion, but any actions that are taken within the app when launched from the Secure Folder should stay contained.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post