Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung_mS8NvfW
Astronaut

How to update my note 8 to 9.0 pie

6 REPLIES 6
Whatdoyouknow04
Constellation

How long have you had the device? Try to go to settings>d...

How long have you had the device? Try to go to settings>down to software update > and try to check for update

Samsung_mS8NvfW
Astronaut

Just say security pass lebel July 1 2018

Just say security pass lebel July 1 2018

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: How to update my note 8 to 9.0 pie

Theres no link to download android Pie you have to keep checking to see if your phone can download it by going into settings and scrolling down to the bottom to system updates and run a manuel system update check 

or you can try installing smart switch on a computer and try to install that way hopefully it helps you 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: How to update my note 8 to 9.0 pie

also if you have a Note 8 it may depend on your cell carrier you may want to contact them if you cant update it the ways i posted above 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Samsung_2btbPMi
Astronaut

Me too mine is July 1 2018 I cant see any update all now

Me too mine is July 1 2018

I cant see any update all now

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Me too mine is July 1 2018 I cant see any update all now

@Samsung_2btbPMi  when you received your updated to Android Pie 9.0 it also included the latest security update when you get a major update the security update date doesnt increase until the next security update is sent out hope this helps 

Note 9 User