Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Blackte4
Constellation

I Cant Let Go of My Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I love the S10 but I'm waiting for the Note 10. When that time comes to let go of my Note 8 it's going to hurt. Just like my Note 4. They were there when I needed them. Just signing documents for my new house was amazing. Signing papers for my lawyer still blow his mind. I can't switch to the S line again. Please Samsung, give us a amazing Note 10 they everyone can't stop taking about. Starting with a lower price.

And the Note 8 still out here beating any iCrap.. Just look at these pictures

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kuidori3
Constellation

Re: I Cant Let Go of My Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope you're ready to not be a crybaby when the time comes for the Note 10. It'll be an amazing phone. I've already got a handle preordered, so I'll be one of the first like 50 people to try it out before the release. I get it Monday actually. Mb I can let you know how the day goes with it?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Blackte4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Kuidori3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope you're ready to not be a crybaby when the time comes for the Note 10. It'll be an amazing phone. I've already got a handle preordered, so I'll be one of the first like 50 people to try it out before the release. I get it Monday actually. Mb I can let you know how the day goes with it?

View solution in original post

Playerscue72
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I couldn't agree with you more! Love the Note 8 but dying for the Note 10! Samsung, please don't disappoint or ruin the Note legacy! It was damaged at least once majorly with the Note 7 (guess you can count another by not having a Note 6 prior)

Loving the stability of the device (had to reset to factory several times due to my own causes), use just about ALL of the features and again can't wait for a "better" "Note 8" (Note 10)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the Note 9. I absolutely love it. It is an amazing phone. I know how you feel about the Note line. It's my first one. I have always had the Galaxy S series I'm love the Note's S Pen. If you don't use the S Pen the Galaxy is the best phone. Either the Galaxy or Notes are the best phones money can buy.