cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I can't share anything(images,videos,audio) from voice recorder or gallery to messenger

I used to be able to do it but now everytime i press share and press messenger i get dumped back at the voice recorder i even factory reseted it but no luck tried unistalling both messenger and voice recorder and no luck

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: I can't share anything(images,videos,audio) from voice recorder or gallery to messenger

I have the same issue, started up a few days ago. I am unable to share images from the gallery to FB Messenger. I can share directly to other apps, but when sharing to messenger I get the list of messenger conversations, not the user selection panel I am expecting. This is after uninstalling/reinstalling messenger to try to fix. Before the uninstall/reinstall, I did not even get the conversation list, the screen just flashed and dumped me back to the gallery image.

very frustrating, because up until a few days ago it worked smoothly. I hope we can get a fix for this soon.

Astronaut

Re: I can't share anything(images,videos,audio) from voice recorder or gallery..

It's a software issue with messenger try restarting your phone close all apps

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: I can't share anything(images,videos,audio) from voice recorder or gallery..

I tried everything even goin as far as factory reseting but the problem still persist

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would check to see if you have an update to your device as well as the software app. If you continue to experience these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to the developers of the app for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.