cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I need exchanging my phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone screen has broken down.  So I need exchange my phone. How can I change my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 .

And I'm thinking exchange my phone with Samsung Galaxy Note 9 so how can I get prosise 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

Re: I need exchanging my phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm pretty sure you would have to get the screen fixed by an authorized repair center before you can trade it in. I've heard a lot about ubreakifix on here. I think they are authorized. Then you would find a trade-in promotion either with your phone company or maybe Samsung, but the screen will have to come first.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm pretty sure you would have to get the screen fixed by an authorized repair center before you can trade it in. I've heard a lot about ubreakifix on here. I think they are authorized. Then you would find a trade-in promotion either with your phone company or maybe Samsung, but the screen will have to come first.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.

View solution in original post

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

uBreakiFix is indeed authorized, the mods suggest them pretty frequently too. And TheDaniel is right, in order to take part in any of the trade-in programs the phone would need to be fixed so that it is in working order with no physical damages in order to be accepted as a valid trade. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.