cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

[CRITICAL] July-2020 Security Patch Disabled SIM CARD in NOTE 8 (SM-N950F)

Dear SAMSUNG,

As a long term Samsung custmer I always trusted your service and products.Sepcailly your Flagship Products (Note & S).

But from yesterday onwards i lost all my faith on your company.

By trusting your company we run most of the Updates without any delay to ensure that our device is secure with your latest patches.

since last security patch (01-July-2020) my SIM service is not working and all the services related to Samsung Accounts also not warking. No way to check updates even.

As a Well Known and reputed company must do more testing before release the Patches.

Please refer my below details and give me the solution as soon as possible.

From my Side i have done below steps,

Wiped the Cache,

Reset network settings,

Factory Reset.

below some screenshots of my details about the system..

Mobile Partner : Tested Mobitel,Dialog both not working

Screenshot_20200729-223058_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20200729-222830_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20200729-222858_Settings.jpg

Please Attend to this immedialty and give us the solution.

Atten: @Roh Tae-moon @Koh Dong-Jin @Suzanne De Silva

Thank you

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: [CRITICAL] July-2020 Security Patch Disabled SIM CARD in NOTE 8 (SM-N950F)

same problem facing by me

Highlighted
Asteroid

Try the latest Update which was avable on the Sammobile

N950FXXSDDTG5 worked with me . Now every thing is Sorted.

Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks bro it worked for me also.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung has fixed this issue by a new firmware but you can not update directly on phone via OTA you have to use PC on You tube search - EASY FIX Samsung Note 8 No SIM Card you will find my recently uploaded tutorial with fast download links

Highlighted
Constellation

how can i get that update, service center guy try but not working they have no idea about it 

Highlighted
Astronaut

july update killed my note 8 plus service centre doing frauds spoiling our phones i never buy ur phn

on 28th july 2020 i got a update patch for my note 8 i download it ,as i downloaded it stopped working my network totally went off later checked its not showing imei number also ,i tried formatting it ,it tried putting diffrent sims,finally i have to take to samsung service centre same day yesterday on 28th they called me nxt day as on 4pm they say they are closing no problem i went nxt day means today on 29th july they said they will update through there software but they give a jobcard writtten died risk after being my phone working fine only just network was not working as samsungs update killed its network after 4 hours i called them they are saying i have to change motherboard why should i pay for samsung update mistake that also 25 26k as i cannot pay for samsung mistake i took my phone back  then they took 177rs as fixed charges  samsung service centre is fraud samsung is fraud bcoz they want people to buy there new upcoming phones they are launching note 20 so spoling our note 8 ,i will never buy your phones samsung 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: july update killed my note 8 plus service centre doing frauds spoiling our phones i never buy ur

service center guy objecting me that this is a stolen phone not yours....!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: july update killed my note 8 plus service centre doing frauds spoiling our phones i never buy ur

i have taken bill still they didnt helped its just there way to get rid of us get paid from us

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.