cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

July update bricks my phone

After july update my phone lost the network plus the imei no and service centre guys are just unaware of what to do next??? 

Is this y we paid 60000 ???

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: July update bricks my phone

Hmmm... I am certainly seeing a lot of posts about this today.

It looks like this may be a known issue for a certain version of the security updates for the Note 8 in India?:

I would encourage you to post more info here on your firmware version (See under Settings >> About Phone) and phone carrier or version. As well, posting screenshots seems helpful here.

If the issue remains I would encourage to you reach out to a Samsung Service Center for assistance or contact their support team. --> Head to Samsung.com and search for support contact there for your region. If the updates was from your carrier reach out to their support team for assistance.

Perhaps @SamsungRei@SamsungBri, or @SamsungTam know more here? 

---

Did this reply help? Let us know which step worked for you! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution"  if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: July update bricks my phone

after the update, I keep getting error 407 saying my.profile and firmware updates were not completed