Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userV5gksSBs3l
Asteroid

Keyboard background black

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi
I had purchased Note8 just two weeks ago. Somehow, I could make the keyboard background black

and the letters white (just opposite of existing default coloring).

Then I had to replace the phone with another Note8 because of some problem on dealer side.
Now I can't make "keyboard background black, letters white"
I found the option "high contrast keyboard" which makes the keyboard larger (which I do not prefer) and the colors yellow/orange on black background.

How can I make black background, white letters?
Thanks, regards,

adnan

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Keyboard background black

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there Adnan,

May I ask did you have a theme downloaded on the first Note 8 you had? I recommend searching in the galaxy store for different types of themes you can download.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there Adnan,

May I ask did you have a theme downloaded on the first Note 8 you had? I recommend searching in the galaxy store for different types of themes you can download.

userV5gksSBs3l
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi SamsungJoJo
I would say Im almost sure that I had not downloaded any theme (because I did not know about downloading theme).  But from your answer I understand that I must have did somthing. I will folow your recommendation, thank you.

Highlighted
usergf6UhV1Sgv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too, much prefer the easier lighting (not so irritatingly bright | obtrusive in crowds) and battery saving on my SGTab-A: Settings> Display> Vision> Negative Colors !

Actually it affects everything displayed, not just the keyboard, and it is not "negative colors", it is just same colors but "Negative (inverted) intensity".  So bright red is dark red, white is black, etc.  Since most advertisers, programmers, & web designers want EVERTHING VERY BRIGHT!!!!!!, this contrary setting suits me just fine.  Pictures look a little funny, but not irritatingly so, unless I'm doing a lot of photo or video work; in which case, I just turn off the setting for a while. 

This setting disables a couple of other settings like [Color adjustment].

I hope this helps.