Constellation

Live Messages Not Working

My live messages doesn't work anymore

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One Ui update

When you Release your Spen, and go into the SPen Quick settings menu. There is the option for live message.

What device are you using? Can you provide us with the model code of the device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usermDin3GvSMQ
Constellation

Samsung galaxy note 8, and when I try and use live messages it keeps saying it's not working. SmartSelect_20190425-204549_Settings.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device? Can you please provide a picture of the error message you are receiving?

usermDin3GvSMQ
Constellation

This is what I keep getting when I try and use live messages

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We would recommend trying to reset the Spen and clear the cache of your device and restart.

You can locate the troubleshooting steps here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001830/#reset-the-s-pen

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usermDin3GvSMQ
Constellation

Ok thanks