cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0_0damien0_0
Cosmic Ray

May leave Samsung-

If Samsung is stubborn enough to not add the note8 to the list of android 10 updates, I might actually leave. The note8 is still one powerful beast of a phone, and is completely capable to run 10. I can see y'all losing tons of business due to not updating to 10 on the note8.

4 REPLIES 4
Cmcm
Astronaut

Didn't you just recently get android 9? It's usually not...

Didn't you just recently get android 9? It's usually not samsungs fault with software updates, it's the carriers themselves not allowing anything. I know people that still use S6 and S7 even though they run very outdated version of android.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: May leave Samsung-

@0_0damien0_0 Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

0_0damien0_0
Cosmic Ray

Apple consistently updates there older phones. The iPhone...

Apple consistently updates there older phones. The iPhone 7 is getting ios13, a three year old iPhone. If Samsung and our carriers cant tie ends, then I'm switching to apple🤷🏼‍♂️

Re: Apple consistently updates there older phones. The iPhone...

I went Apple from Samsung for this among other reasons.