cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Micro SD Card No Longer Supported

Since the most recent update, I've been getting a notification that the SD card I've been using for the last 2 years is no longer supported? I am missing a ton of files now and I would like to know how I can fix this? I have very important information saved on my SD card, can someone please let me know what I can do to restore this? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Micro SD Card No Longer Supported

Have you tried reading the SD card in another device? It is possible that the SD card has failed. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm not sure how an SD card (working for 2 yrs) would fail? I know its not unheard of but like I previously mentioned, it worked fine until the most recent update for AT&T phones on June 1, 2020. It was about 2 days after the update, I received a system notification that my SD was no longer supported. I'm hoping I can try to retrieve the files on my PC, however I did not want to have to go through all that. As a result,  I just went out and bought  another Sandisk micro SD card and it works fine. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

The best advice I can give is to try to retrieve your data from your SD card by inserting it into a PC if available.